Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Blog Post

Well I finally decided that it was time to do a blog since people have been trying to convince me to do so for a while, and that way people can stay up to date on whats going on in my life. As for what has been going with me, I am still living in Reno, NV and last fall I went back to school at Truckee Meadow Community College and I am majoring in Secondary Education with my emphasis in Social Studies, and haven't decided on my minor yet. I am also still working at Microsoft Licensing full time and I am the Ward Mission Leader for my ward, so I stay pretty busy.

I hope to keep you all updated in whats going on in my life with up to date posts!

7 comments:

  1. Cool!! Will be nice eharing about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean hearing....I do know how to spell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog and Facebook! Yeah! May you blog more than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to put the thing on your blog so I can subscribe to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, I think I added what you needed.

    ReplyDelete